Please bring all the following required documents to the assessment:
- An original electronic birth certificate (Egyptian students only). شهادة ميلاد كمبيوتر للطلبة المصرين
- An original birth certificate (Non-Egyptian Students). شهادة ميلاد للطلبة غير المصرين
- Photocopy of passport (Non-Egyptian students). نسخة من جواز السفر
- 6 Passport-sized photos of student. عدد 6 صور حديثة للطالب
- 1 Passport-sized photo of parents (Father and Mother). عدد 1 صور حديثة للاب-الام
- Photocopies of Parent’s ID. صورة من بطاقة او جواز سفر ولى الامر (الاب - الأم)
- Applicant’s behaviour reference letter. خطاب تزكية من المدرسة السابقة يوضح سلوك الطالب
- Original academic records/reports from previous school/s for the last two years. اخر شهادتين دراسيتين للطالب معتمدين من المدرسة السابقة
In case the student is transferring from a school within Egypt, parents are required to present all the above mentioned documents in addition to the following:
- Attendance statement or success report for last academic year stamped by the Educational District.
- Transfer request stamped from both the school the student is transferring from and the Educational District.
- Electronic transfer request from previous school.
In case the student is transferring from a school outside Egypt, parents are required to present all the documents in the section "Required Documents for Admission Process" in addition to the following:
- Attendance statement from previous school stamped by the Ministry of Education of the country the student is transferring from, as well as by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Last school report stamped by the Ministry of Education in the country the student is transferring from, as well as by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Issuing a letter of admission from the Educational District for both Egyptian and non-Egyptian students transferring from abroad